In a nutshell:
Strategy Sydney is looking for talented and ambitious Interns to join our studio as part of our ‘Strat-U’ internship program. We are looking for savvy strategists, imaginative designers, and charismatic project managers who will assist our team in crafting purposeful human-centred brands, insights, campaigns, marketing communications, experiences, packaging, and digital products for our clients.
Why is this role important for Strategy's work?
An impactful brand has the ability to start conversations and create change. Our Interns are valuable members of our creative team, helping clients to bring their brands to life.
Strategy’s mission is to help foster fresh thinking in organisations through human-centred and insights-led strategy and design. As part of a dynamic and growing global network, our teams must have a collaborative working style, great communication skills, and the ability to unleash mindfulness and imagination to capture the minds and hearts of our clients and their audiences.
Once here you will:
- Assist in real life brand projects. This could include research and insights, brand strategies, identities, marketing collateral, social media campaigns, packaging, illustrations, and presentation decks.
- Get exposure to all aspects of Strategy’s process: research, inspiration gathering, workshopping, strategy defining, concept development, etc.
- Receive support and mentoring from our senior creative and strategic talent.
- Get involved in our work / life culture.
What does Strategy offer you?
Strategy is a place where you can create and leave a legacy; for our people, our communities, and the organisations we partner with. We strive to use our strategic thinking and artistry to make a difference in the world and build a better future. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a collective of diverse and talented experts who lead with empathy, curiosity, and imagination. We encourage our team to bring their whole selves to work. We respect the need for work-life balance. We will mentor you into a career in design thinking for the future today.
Relevant experience and mindset:
- Empathetic, curious, and purpose driven.
- Passion and pulse for the Australian marketplace and culture.
- A love of storytelling, design, creativity, innovation, and ideas.
- Ability to work flexibly and efficiently, both independently and collaboratively.
- A curiosity for how great brands, businesses, and organisations navigate innovation and design.
- An eye for detail, and an ability to execute a sublime idea.
- A strong commitment for improving people's lives and shaping change.
To apply, submit a resume and a cover letter to SYD@strategycreative.com, with 'I Want to Intern at Strategy SYD’ in the subject header.