During a period of great uncertainty for communities and businesses, we are reaching out amidst rising concerns regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) to reassure you STRATEGY remains open for business.
We will continue to adhere to advice and evaluate decisions in this fast-changing environment, in discussion with our partners, stakeholders, and health experts.
We are working with our clients to map out a way forward. In the short-term, we wanted to give you an idea of some of the immediate steps where we can help to keep your business moving, with your brand in mind. These include:
- Connecting with your team at a distance, via teleconferencing, or in home-based environments.
- Reviewing brand messaging and positioning for your business continuity strategy.
- Leveraging and analysing new market opportunities.
- Enhancing social engagement, and community activation planning.
- Taking a regular pulse check of the health of branding globally.
- Facilitating online “come-together” gatherings.
Please join us in taking extra steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19: wash your hands regularly, avoid close contact with anyone with a cold or flu-like symptoms, and please stay home if you feel unwell for the safety of others.
Thank you for your continued support. Let’s stay connected and be human together.