We live in a world which is driven by accessible information through the internet and social media. A company which does not plan their business brand will miss the mark.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to get the core of your business branding right.
- What’s your mission? Why do you exist? What are your long term strategic goals?
- What differentiates you? What do you do better than anyone else?
- What’s your reputation? What do you stand for?
- Are the products or services in line with the values and essence of your business?
- Have you developed the right creative platforms and channels for your brand?
- Is there consistency in branding and design?
Check out my video on this, in association with Unfiltered.